ADT Monitored Home Security Systems Help Keep You Safe
If you’re looking for a practical, affordable and effective way to help protect your home and family, turn to the best monitored home security provider in the industry: ADT.
For more than a century, ADT has been developing security strategies to help protect homes, families and businesses using state-of-the-art, user-friendly monitored home security equipment.
Why choose ADT for security monitoring?
More than 6 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada rely on ADT monitoring to help keep their families, homes, businesses and property safe. As North America’s largest provider of electronic security services, ADT offers enhanced protection against burglary, carbon monoxide, fire and other threats.
You’ll experience greater peace of mind knowing that your home and family have the benefit of:
- 24-hour monitoring: ADT operates a network of four U.S. monitoring centers keeping a lookout for alarm signals 24/7.
- Rapid alarm response: The monitoring centers are staffed with highly trained dispatch operators who are ready to respond to alarm signals in an instant. The operators can notify the proper authorities on your behalf in an emergency, giving you the assurance of knowing that you won’t have to face a crisis situation on your own.
- Comprehensive coverage: The list of potential security threats that could affect the safety of your home doesn’t end at burglary. With an ADT monitored alarm system, you can get additional protection against fire, carbon monoxide and other hazards. Also, one-touch push-button access through your digital keypad lets you contact local emergency dispatch in a hurry.
- Easy-to-operate home security equipment: Overly complicated equipment that involves intricate sequences of codes and commands can defeat the purpose of having an alarm system in the first place. With an ADT monitored security system, you can take advantage of user-friendly equipment that everyone in your home can easily operate even during a high-stress situation. If you have the ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions feature, you will also be able to access your monitored home security system when you’re away using your mobile device.
- Affordability: You shouldn’t have to blow a hole in your budget to achieve peace of mind. ADT monitored alarm security systems are affordable, with monitoring costs that start at a little more than a dollar a day. The value continues with features like the ADT Quality Service Plan, which covers all newly installed equipment, and an insurance certificate that could make you eligible for discounts on your homeowner’s premiums.
- The advantages of wireless components: Wireless home alarm systems give you an extra layer of protection, because potential intruders can’t disable your system by cutting through cords or wires on the exterior of your home to stop the flow of electricity. Wireless security systems are also easier to install than traditional hard-wired systems. You won’t have to worry about excessive drilling into walls or floorboards.
Call now to get ADT monitored home security, the industry’s best
Why take chances with a do-it-yourself system that isn’t backed by a monitoring network? Learn the facts, do your research and know exactly what your home security needs are.
You can better protect your family from dangers like burglary, fire, carbon monoxide and more, all with affordable prices. Call now and let a security representative help you find the optimal monitoring plan for your home.
Don’t wait for an emergency to strike. Be proactive and get the protection you need today.